Thursday 20 June 2013

Attract a man update

Hi guys

Just to let you know that I have now published this eBook and you can find it on Amazon and Smashwords. It should be distributed to other online retailers within the next couple of weeks.

I am also in the process of revamping this blog. I want it to be more than just a few written posts updated each month. I am looking for other interesting things that I can add and I want it to be somewhere like-minded people can come to learn about the universe, psychology and the power of the mind.

I am also going to be introducing some life-coaching activities, which I am hoping to do on Youtube and import them into this blog.

I am really excited about bringing all this to you, now that I have some more time and things are more settled with me.

I hope you are all well and I look forward to helping you all to improve your lives.

Watch this space!

Love,

Mochira x

No comments:

Post a Comment