Friday 14 June 2013

Attract A Man

Hi guys,

Just to keep you updated on my current projects. I've now settled into my new house and am hoping to start working on more eBooks. I'm also in the middle of putting together some podcasts and mp3s to help with all aspects of improving ones lifestyle.

Following on from my cosmic ordering book, I'm now writing an eBook helping readers to attract a man using the Law of Attraction. Unlike a lot of other relationship guides, which focus on the practical things people can do to improve this area of their lives, such as changing appearance and going to night classes, my ebook will focus on changing ones mindset and belief system, first and foremost.

It is true that if you don't love yourself, then how can you expect anyone else to love you?
If you feel unworthy of love, then that is exactly what will happen in reality. You won't attract the right people. You may have lots of crushes, who don't like you back or, you may attract abusive relationships.

I hope that some of you may find this ebook useful. I will let you know once it's published.

On another note, I just wanted to mention two things that happened to me yesterday.

1) I ordered tickets for my other half's upcoming milestone birthday, to see a band, a few months back. The tickets I originally ordered were great tickets, on the ground floor near the stage; however, yesterday I got a call from the company I bought the tickets from, to say that the seller could no longer promise me the tickets I'd ordered and so, because I was protected by their consumer guarantee, they were giving me even better front-row tickets. These tickets were more expensive than the ones I'd previously bought and the company were paying the difference in cost. So, I got better, more expensive tickets, without doing anything at all. This is the Universe at work, I just love the Universe!

2) I needed to make a phone call yesterday, and so I picked up the receiver to dial and I heard a female voice on the other end say "Are you still there?" I put the phone down in shock and when I picked it up again it was just the dial tone. I really don't know who this could have been? My phone hadn't range and there was no crackling or anything on the line to suggest a crossed line. I would love to hear comments.

And with that, I'd like to sign off.

Bye for now

Love

Mochira x

No comments:

Post a Comment