Wednesday 19 September 2012

Cosmic Ordering and the Law of Attraction

Hi all,

I am currently half way through my first mini-book, which will summarize what cosmic ordering is and how you can use it to make life better for yourself and others.

I have had some success with cosmic ordering, yet there have been other times when it hasn't worked. I have detailed the things I did when it worked well and things I did, or didn't do, when things didn't work out so well.

Cosmic ordering is linked to the Law of Attraction, which states that what you focus on becomes your reality. I find this principle really strange to comprehend because, if this is true, then everything I have in my life right now is a result of what I've been focusing on.

This law states that if you concentrate on negative things, then it can seem like nothing is going right. This is because you get more of the same. One of the best ways you can try to turn your life around, when things are going downhill, is to stop focusing on your problems, for a while, and do something you enjoy to take your mind off them and to try and get your mind in a more positive state to help attract more positive experiences. A good way to do this is to make a list of ten things that make you happy and aim to do at least one of them every day.

I will be speaking more about these two subjects in the future, but, for now, I'll leave you to think about what I've said.

Love,

Mochira x

No comments:

Post a Comment