Wednesday 11 September 2013

The Power Of Thought on your life

 

Hi Guys,

I want to speak to you today, about the power of thought. You may not be aware of it, but everything you have in your life right now, was brought to you by the power of your thoughts.

This may sound strange, but it's true. It's quite a lengthy, complicated subject to talk about in one blog post and so I will be writing many more posts on this subject, so that you understand it better; however, for now, I want to give you an overview of just how powerful your thoughts are. If you are constantly thinking negative things, such as 'I never have enough money' or 'I'm too fat to get a boyfriend' then this is what will happen to you in reality. This becomes a vicious circle as you then have 'proof' that your thoughts were right.

The next time you find yourself thinking something negative, I suggest you turn it around into a positive statement, which is sometimes referred to as a positive affirmation. So, if you find yourself thinking, or telling somebody, that you never have enough money, change the thought to 'I always have more than enough money'. You will probably feel strange doing this, because you know that it isn't true, but by doing this regularly, you will start to see some positive changes happening in your life.

I am going to be writing many more articles on this topic but, for now, I just wanted to give you an overview. If there is one thing you can do to start improving your life, it's turning negative thoughts into positive affirmations.

I would love to hear how you get on with this. I enjoy reading positive and uplifting stories and I encourage you all to share your experiences on this website - just add a comment!

I will leave it here for now and I will be back soon with some more self-help goodies!

Take care.

Love,

 

Mochira X

No comments:

Post a Comment